Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am waiting too, after all the antics show us!!!!

No more need for pages of text, one simple image will show the truth...

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a guru of turbo charging mustangs, and a regular reader of the turbo section here on the corral.

There is a good technical contention point here on appropriate turbo sizing on a new 5.0 car and very different views on potential power that can be created.

Beyond the antics, some of us are truly interested in the technical outcome of a discussion like this.

I personally struggled with turbine sizing on my car and would have liked to have had the right answer the first time.

There are now a number of 5.0's in my circle of people and we are very interested in figuring out what to do with them.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
wow again
it will be locked in a week or less

in on 1

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hold up guys, Mike (mcj50) is just trying to get some info. He is a great member here and always willing to help. No need to start busting anyone's balls. Just something to study up on is what he is looking for. He's actually doing it for others who are asking questions. I myself don't need to know but it is interesting to see how the new 5.0 reacts to different turbos. So calm down, unless you want to throw in such dopey internet antics as ROFLcakez, TMI, first!!!111!!!, sucks000rzzzz, or whatever you kids come up with nowadays. I'm not even that damn old and some 40+ year old freaks are starting d!ck measuring contests on the interwebz! Let me guess someone will say something stupid in reference to my response. Whoever does is all show and no go for sure. Have fun with that noise. :salute:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts