Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off a silver 2010 GT, all are in great condition. Wheels have a couple thousand miles on them, slight curb rash on two rims. In the Raleigh, NC area send me a reasonable offer shipping for the scoops will be around $20.00 separate. Wheels off course will be crazy expensive I prefer local pickup but will ship and buyers expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dang, not even an offer!?! I also have a practically brand new set of 20X10 rear, 20X9 fronts with BF Goodrich KDW with less than 200 miles on them 275/35 rear, 255/35 front. No scratchs, dings, chips, dents....nothing. They also have the TPMS valve stem sensors. Black Cobra R style deep dish with machined lip. Looking to get $1500.00 plus shipping. Send pics to whoever is interested.

·
Registered
69 Posts
PM me what youre looking to get for the hood scoop. I take it thats a genuine Ford scoop? I know they are the same as the 2011.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello? Ya there guy?

·
Registered
218 Posts
whats the offset on those 19 inch oem wheels?

I saw one fox running them and i got to admit i like how it looks a lot.

I have been considering those wheels and I would have them painted black.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To be honest I really don't know the off-set. I'm sure someone on here knows the stock wheels offset or can be found on the internet.
blkout7 sorry about the delay, the price I want for the hood scoop is 150 shipped. Let me know if that works with you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Need a few more pics of the scoop. [email protected] is my email. Top, sides and underneath would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im gonna go ahead and order a new one from Ford.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ok, forget Ford. Dude, you wanna sell this hood scoop or what? Ready to buy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah dude, sent you a PM. Sorry I've been out of State so I was unable to take more pics. More to come by tomorrow. Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just to let everyone know I have a set of 20x9/ 20X10 wheels for sale. They have BF Goodrich tires 275/35 rear, 255/35 front with about 95% tread left. They only have maybe 200 miles on them which for me is only two days of driving since I live 50 miles from work. There are no scratches, dings, or any other kinds of blemishes. I can give pics of these since they're on my phone.
Black with machined lip deep dish cobra R's, I'm serious they are in mint condition. I would like 1500 plus shipping. They have the TPMS valvestem sensor already in there and you dont have to worry about paying someone 200 to install the tires. I spent just over 2K for the rims, tires and install.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm a jacka$$ thought the hoodscoop was straight adhesive but it takes 3-4 bolts. So that is no longer for sale but I do have the side scoops removed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts