Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a brand new set of OEM LOWER Factory Side Scoops right from Ford. I paid $204.95 from Blue Oval Industries for the set. Left and Right. THESE ARE for the LOWER scoops, that go behind door.

Looking to sell ASAP need the money, make a reasonable offer and they are yours!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Its funny that the post office said you got those but you said you didn't. I should've got a tracking number, karma comes back around.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah okay dude, I never got them, and you had no tracking showing you shipped them etc. So how would post office know I got them. If they can show I got them, please send me that, and I'll send you the money for them right now. Your the one who tried to scam me by posting false tracking information to paypal etc, they even said same thing you had multiple disputes on your account so they refunded me right away.

And if I had yours, why would I buy a new from blue oval industries? You make no sense at all SCAMMER

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just to prove a point, because there is nothing I HATE more then a SCAMMER. Here is a picture of my receipt that I purchased these for $200+

As you can see I dont care about spending the money. I knew things were too good to be true when you were selling a set prepainted for $125 shipped. I pay right away then weeks go bye, nothing comes, no tracking, then you delay refunding me. I have to finally file a dispute, then you try and give paypal fake tracking information which they even called me to tell me this information. They refunded me right away. I have 1,000+ positive feedback on eBay etc. I HATE SCAMMERS! Here's my receipt now who looks like the idiot?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lol, now your just making crap up. Funny how another name sent me money for those under this user account and not the name listed on the receipt shown. Oh well I'm not gonna flood your ad but know this, I'm not a scammer. You can ask the other individuals on this very website I've sold to that got all their parts in a timely manner, as described. Oh and when I wrote to paypal, I told them to give you the money. Thats why you got the refund. I can show you that in a personal email if you'd like.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts