Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following is a list of factory parts removed from my 2009 GT500 at 250 miles. Everything is in mint condition as expected. I'm not set on pricing, just looking to clear up some space. I will ship everything but the wheels. PM me with needs and offers.

3. Air box
6. Mufflers
7. 2pc driveshaft
10. Axles
11. Differential cover
12. Struts
13. Shocks
14. Springs
15. Sway bars
16. Rear control arms
17. Panhard bar w/brace
18. Strut tower brace
21. Brake hoses
25. Radiator
32. Antenna

·
Registered
206 Posts
im interested in the front brake parts, all the suspension parts, and the radiator. Knoxville TN here email me at [email protected]

12. Struts
13. Shocks
14. Springs
15. Sway bars
16. Rear control arms
17. Panhard bar w/brace
18. Strut tower brace
19. Brake rotors
20. Front brake backing plates
21. Brake hoses
23. Leather seat cover set
25. Radiator
26. Intercooler
27. Reservoirs

Dustin

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I take that back, he did get back to me, he said he had reservations about shipping th RSB since it was so big...a RSB is not that big so maybe he doesn't want to ship anything which will make it tough to sell stuff unless you are local.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys need to check yourselves! I've responded to each one of you. Obviously I'm willing to ship things. In response to the sway bar, no at this time I do not have a way to ship it properly.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Can you PM me a phone number?

RH
Only after I sent you a PM several days later...but I understand folks get busy.

Good luck on the sales....the RSB....I bought one and it came wrapped in black plastic all taped up with a UPS sticker on it. No box needed. What's gonna get hurt??? lol

RH

1 - 19 of 19 Posts