Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I have a set of Kooks LT's W/Catted-X Pipe and C&L Intake W/SCT-X3 Programmer. The Programmer is unlocked. Everything was purchased from Brenspeed. Car is being returned to stock. Car only has 8200 miles. Everything was installed at approximately 4500 miles. Would prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers expense. Parts are in Great Condition. Car was Garage Kept. Paypal will be accepted at buyers expense.

Kooks LT's & Catted X-Pipe Part#6020CX...$875 (Shipped) $800 (Local Pickup)
1 5/8" Primary Tubes
304 Stainless Steel
Will include everything that came with set.

C&L CAI W/SCT X-3 Programmer Part #3000racer1...$250 or B/O
Includes orginal Packaging
Includes USB Cord

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guys, Check orginal post for Lowered Price. I also wanted to clarify on the SCT Programmer. I returned the car to stock before selling it, so the Programmer should be unlocked and ready for the next car. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a Picture of the Headers and Intake w/Programmer taken 3 days ago. Like I said, there in Great Shape. Only installed less than a year ago.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did these come off of a standard or automatic, I think with Kooks the have separate headers for each application.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did these come off of a standard or automatic, I think with Kooks the have separate headers for each application.
Not so. The ONLY difference is the number of 02 extensions one would need. There is no manual or auto header from KOOKS. Ask me how I know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts