Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed VMP'S milage tune and cold air intake.Impressive to say the least. Car runs NOTICEABLY smoother. Feels stronger when I pushed it a little. Got 28 mpg on2 tankfuls and 1 at 30 mpg stock on cruise control doing 70 mph. Will post results on VMP'S tune. Got 87 octane milage,87 performance and 91 octane high performance for Votechs high output supercharger at 10 psi at no additional charge! Justin at VMP has been very helpful answering all my questions. Will put all my GT500 parts on it when it gets upgraded to a supersnake at Carroll Shelbys factory. Bought a 8.8 3.73 posi rearend to handle the vortechs punch. Car has 2000 miles on it. GGBIW:salute:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Awesome mileage

I've dealt with Justin at VMP when I had the sixer. Excellent guy to deal with. I never hear anyone complain about his service or products

·
Registered
145 Posts
Is that highway mileage? My wifes 2007 V6 auto is getting 15 mpg in the city.

·
Registered
283 Posts
15mpg in the city for a V6! do you drive with your wife often do you notice her gas it alot from every stop. I don't seen how it's possible but anything is I guess...

·
Registered
19 Posts
mpg

my procharger tune 5-speed 3.73 gear and 29" tall tires (I know there big but it helped milage) went to arizona and got 26mpg doing 75. i need a retune.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay,after a 1000 miles with air conditioner and traffic I'm always getting 30 MPG regardless. I did get very close to 32 MPG ,70 MPH cruise with no traffic and no air conditioner. To say the least I'm impressed. Always getting 30 mpg is higher than I thought I would get with ac and traffic. I picked it up a little pushing it and still got very close to 30 mpg. Runs great. I guess because so much of my miles are in 5th gear in cruise is why . Will install Vortech HO supercharger and VMP's tune in the near future. GGBIW

1 - 7 of 7 Posts