Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
for sale 2005 sonic blue gt 5 spd leather, interior upgrade package, has less than 100 miles msrp was $27200 . it has tinted windows, polhed upper and lower billet grill the lower is not installed yet i ordered it2 wks ago but it hasnt came in, i have the xeon side scoops and qtr window scoops for it i havent installed them yet i still need to wet sand and buff them the car is flawless i havent even screwed on the license plate dont wait months like i did asking $28000 obo for more info or pics [email protected] or call josh 731-445-2888

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i still have this car but i really need to sell it asking $27200 this car has never even seen rain always garaged .

·
Registered
953 Posts
**** that dude josh i say have his ass sent to prison.

·
Registered
267 Posts
id just go ahead and nail his ass to the wall right now.why wait around for this C-sucking Ahole.its apparent he's f*cked you so i would just go ahead NOW and press charges.dont give him another minute man!!! :blam:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Another reason i dont buy anything i cant pick up or order from a huge company. Sorry about your money bro. Follow the proper channels to get him though. :shakehead

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
just got back from vacation iam not a scammer he was supposed to come up with the balance on the car within 10 days and did not . he just kept giving me excuses about he was waiting on some check from refinancing his house. he has not called me because my phone stays on 24/7 i really do not appreciate you trying to bad mouth me without even trying to contact me . you will be hearing from me very shortly!

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
slopoe said:
just got back from vacation iam not a scammer he was supposed to come up with the balance on the car within 10 days and did not . he just kept giving me excuses about he was waiting on some check from refinancing his house. he has not called me because my phone stays on 24/7 i really do not appreciate you trying to bad mouth me without even trying to contact me . you will be hearing from me very shortly!
You have HIS money...shouldn't you also be trying to contact him?

RH

1 - 11 of 11 Posts