Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
authorized corral.net advertisers
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No other Company has the History of Turbo Charging Modular Engines than MMR, MMR has 3 stages of Custom Turbo Grinds to fit every 2V, 3V and 4V application, each cam has been track and dyno tested to perfection to bring you the most powerful cam you can put in your Turbocharged Modular Engine.

Click here for a great post on a 1041 RWHP 2V with MMR turbo cams

youtube 2V stage 2 sound clip:

MMR stage 3 4V cams on John Kolivas Drag radial record holder

Stage 1 Single or Twin Turbos up to 18 psi w/mild bolt ons such as Throttle Body, plenum, Tubular headers etc.

Stage 2 Single or Twin Turbos up to 22 psi w/stage 1 or 2 ported Heads, Intake manifolds, Stroker engines, oversize valves , increased diameter downpipe.

Stage 3 Single or Twin Turbos up to 30 psi w/ heavily Ported Heads, Sheetmetal or heavily ported Intake manifolds, open or large diameter Downpipe

All cam kits include spec sheet, All kits require Spring kit (sold seperately).

Stage 1-3 2 Valve $699.99

Stage 1-3 3 Valve $899.99

Stage 1-3 4 Valve $1299.99

·
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are working on a 3v sound clip now, hope to have it posted up soon!

·
Registered
471 Posts

·
17,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, Mike you think your stage 2's sound like a stock idle!!!! Thank you for adding the soundclip, we appreciate it. These sound like our older stage 2's, how long ago did you get them?

·
Registered
471 Posts
LOL, Mike you think your stage 2's sound like a stock idle!!!! Thank you for adding the soundclip, we appreciate it. These sound like our older stage 2's, how long ago did you get them?
I bought them somewhere between 12/07-02/08. I was very disappointed to not have any lope, but I realize thats only a want and has nothing to do with performance.

If you've changed the specs do you mind sending me a PM with them?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts