Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone. Ive been putting together a little trunk release button kit using a Ford OEM switch. It will go in the location that it would be if Ford still used them. I'm only asking $25 shipped. It will include the OEM switch, soldered on wires. One wire will have the lug for the ground. And the other wire will be left open. But there will be wire ties and a clamp connector in a bag. And detailed instructions w/ pictures that I made up and will be emailed PDF file. Heres a pic, don't mind the rub mark. Thats my bad from the drill lol. Also, the wires are a little sloppy in the 2nd pic. I only taped those wires on so I could take a picture for someone. PM me if interested. I am taking orders and I only order 5 switches at a time. Paypal preferred. Thanks for taking the time to check it out. Sorry, forgot my email. [email protected] which is also my paypal email.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dude, you are a genius. Where is the button located?, I know you said it's in the same place Ford used to put them, but I don't know where that is, and I can't tell from the pic.

Nice work, am definitely interested...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts