Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these with the intent of doing a 2005 Mustang project care last month. The are still in the original boxes, never used, and never opened because i didn't get around to finding a car I wanted to work on. I got the complete body kit from Saleen, which includes: Front, Fascia (with Signals), Rear Fascia, Lip Spoiler, R&L Corners, and Rockers. I paid ~$1500.00 for it, and would like to make most of that back. I also have the 2005 Saleen Supercharger for the 3V engine in it's original box also, and never opened. I paid about ~$5200.00 for this. Anyone interested? I would prefer local pickups.

2005+ Saleen Body Kit - $1400.00 (+ Shipping if needed)
2005+ Saleen 3V Supercharger - $5000.00 (+Shipping if needed)

Please remember to add shipping if you are not going to pick these up.

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thank you everyone for your pm's, but I just want to answer all of you. Yes this is the complete supercharger kit from Saleen, yes it's brand new and completely unopened, in fact, the tape on the box has never been cut. Please PM me with any more questions.

Thank You All

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks everyone, the body kit is now sold, and on it's way to a new home. Supercharger is still available. I've had a couple inquiries, but nothing serious yet. Anyone want to make an offer? I'd like to clear it out of my garage. It's brand new, and in the interest of cleaning out my garage, I'll sell it for $4900 Shipped to your door, otherwise make me an offer. Any serious inquiries?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts