Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
P/N 15168 Turbonetics Turbo Kit, Mustang GT 2005-07 With 60-1 Ball Bearing Turbo.
Stock HP. 300 HP
New HP. 450 + HP. @ 8.5psi. BRAND NEW..
PLEASE CALL TO SEE, PRICE 4,995.00 413-734-0777
send a PM for pictures......
Thank You.

·
Registered
361 Posts
are you a vender?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
why won't you post a price?
How much without the turbo?

·
Registered
361 Posts
because he is a vender and the price is'nt any better the the next guy. he's try'n to make it look like he has one that he's not using and he'll make a deal but when you call him he just orders it like you can but i'm guessing he gets a better price and thats how he makes money. i think when i called awile back he was around $5,500

·
Registered
39 Posts
I asked for pics 2-weeks ago with zero response.........figures.....

whatever!

·
Registered
526 Posts
you need to post price and pictures if you want to sell. Just a tip and not trying to sound like an ass hole.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Dude are you blind or stupid? People are asking for PICS. How the hell do you expect to sell any of these or this one if you wont post pics or respond to the people intrested in what you have?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Dude are you blind or stupid? People are asking for PICS. How the hell do you expect to sell any of these or this one if you wont post pics or respond to the people intrested in what you have?
if they sent a PM they would get pictures, i don't check this site every day, maybe you'll keep check for me?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts