Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of purchasing a GT. I was wondering when the 2003 production year begins and if any changes/improvements are slated to be introduced. Thank you.:)

·
Registered
31 Posts
A friend of mine works for Santa Monica Ford. I think the extent of changes boils down to a few new colors and the Mach 1000, thats it..Dave.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you saying that the mach 1000 will be standard on the premium model? Did your friend know when the new model year begins? I'm not in a rush so if the radio comes standard and the new model year begins in a few months its no problem. Thank you.:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
You can get the mach 1000 on the 2002's. There is no way Ford would make a $1200 option standard. And I got my 02 in sonic blue. But I'm guessing the 03's will have color matched side mirrors like the 03 cobras.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm sorry the Mach 1000 is available on the 02's, I just asked him. As far as the colorcoded mirrors he said he didn't know. The Mach 1000 is an additional option to the Premium package. BTW, the Mach 1000 will not be available on the 03 Cobra due to the weight constraints. Dave.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts