Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
I have in my possession a 2003 Mach 1 Oxford White, Automatic transmission, and all stock still with less than 7000 miles on it, I am the second owner of the vehicle.
My buddy was telling me that it was a decently rare car because of the Oxford White and Automatic Transmission for that year.

Would anyone know of a site where I can look this up to see how rare it actual is?
Possibly receive a certificate or document stating how rare like 1 out how many made like mine.

I am looking at selling this beauty as well, I don't have any solid pictures of it at the moment but its been kept in the garage its whole life though, no rust, no damage, pristine condition like if it came out of the factory. How much would a car like this sell for these days?
The car is literally stock straight from the factory with all factory dimensions for the car and less than 7000miles I believe its like 6500 something on mileage. Oxford White with Black Stripe & Automatic Transmission.

Any and all help is appreciated!

Thank you!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,042 Posts
mach1registry would be able to tell you the rarity.

Unfortunately, being an auto isn't going to help with the value. Low mileage auto Mach 1's are selling from $15k to just over $20k (the 5 speeds are $5k more, $20k-25k).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts