Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Cobra Mustang Wheels w/ Sumitomo ZII+Goodyear F1 Tires - Staggered - Aftermarket 17x8 (rare/discontinued) & OEM 17x9

Hello all,

I have a set of 4 2003 Mustang Cobra wheels with tires for sale. Included in this set is a pair of rare aftermarket 8" wide that has been discontinued. The rear pair are original SVT Cobra wheels. Please note that the SVT Center Caps are not included. I will provide "American Racing" caps. This set will fit most foxbody mustangs without rubbing.

(2) Aftermarket 17x8 wheels (rare discontinued set) wrapped with 255/40R17 Sumitomo HTR ZIII tires

Those 17x8 pair got +12mm offset, which means you get to gain about a full inch of clearance on the back side of the wheels when compared to OEM 17x9 with +26mm offset

(2) OEM 17x9 wheels wrapped with 275/40R17 Goodyear F1 tires. One of the rear tires got some rubbing on the inner edge, no issues.

The 17x8 wheels are in great condition, minimal scratches. The 17x9 wheels has more signs of wear considering they are 15-16 years old. Still looks great overall.

Asking $600 Picked up. Located in Washington DC. Can meet around the DMV area. PM me for any question or inquiry. Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could you please verify the type of tires? It looks like two of these are Goodyear Eagle F1s.
I must have been on something! They are Goodyear F1s, indeed. I used to have sumis on the other set. my bad. I have updated the thread once again. Thanks

-Jarvis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.