Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wills sell all four wheels for 500 or best offer or 800 firm for tires and wheels I have goodyear 275/40 17 fronts 70% tread and 275/40 17 Falken Brand new on rear. i am looking to switch to 17 x 9 front 17x 10.5 rears in chrome if interested in trading. :joy:

·
Registered
366 Posts
How much do you want for them shipped I am in Ohio 45040? And can you send me pics to [email protected]

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It depends on if you want the tires and wheels or just wheels. I only have a distant pic right now but will try and get you some close ups. I have to go to my brothers and use his webcam for the closeups. I would say 650 shipped just wheels and maybe 950 wheels and tires that is giving 150 for shipping on both ways. would give you a better quote when i know the weight of the wheels and tires for shipping. Bu they if you like we could possibly meet half way somewhere I am only 2 hours from Cincy just south of Indianapoils. Then it wouuld be 500 or 800 depending on the setup.
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=518970 that link has my Cobra in the background the Blue one is my brothers his wheels are for sale also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts