Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is black on black with polished rims.35k miles,car was bone stock when purchased 8 months ago down to fillter.I added kn,pullies,timing adjuster,off road x pipe,steeda catback and 410 gears.All the work was done by steeda.Car runs perfect.No dyno or track times.Selling because of high payment.19,750 firm will meet anywhere in florida.Car is garaged and has no dents with great paint.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no trades

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
average blue book is 2o,750 for private party sale.Car needs nothing

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would only go at that price if someone comes here to get it. Its in perfect shape and I would lose to much shipping it.I already had a dealer offer me 18,900 on a trade in but I dont need another car.I think the car is cheaply priced considering the mods and condition.The guys at steeda did excellent work.Let me know if you are willing to come down here.I would be willing to split gas prices back.Its a good excuse to come down to Miami beach and enjoy a quick vacation with all the naked women on the beach.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I dont have any pics yet but will try and get some this week.The interior is perfect.Seats look new with no stains or cracks.The motor is spotless as well and the body has no dents with great paint.I garage it so it is kept very clean and out of the sun.I will be putting an ad in the local auto trader soon as well if I cant get any serious offers here.My email is [email protected] if anyone has any other questions.One of the tech guys and sales guys at steeda drove it after the mods and said it would run high 12s easily.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will you have any problems with getting a loan?? Ill try and have some pics by early next week. Anyone will be very happy with the appearance when viewed in person.

·
Registered
625 Posts
If/when I sell my car, I won't need a loan to get yours. I have 2 people interested in my car currently... So when you can get me the pics, I'd really like to see them
-Matt

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
taking pics sunday night. Ill hopefully have them on by early next week.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
trying to get pics on tonight or tomorrow.Selling it because I live on miami beach and dont need a car.I want to sell it and buy an 03 cobra in 6 months.I figured I could save 900 a month till then without a car payment,insurance etc and then put down 6 grand on the 03 in january and have the same payment.Hopefully I can grab one then for around 26k.Pics coming soon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts