Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
U.S. Army Active Duty
14,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as of the 6th it has been 2 years since I retired from the Army.

Holy #### do I still miss it. Greatly. It’s been a ‘challenging’ couple of years for me.

Anyone know of Chris will sell better site so it can be saved? Lol

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Damn you're old lol j/k.

I wasn't in nearly as long as you and it was a tough transition for me years ago when I processed out. What are you up to now? Working or living the good life? Biggest thing is find hobbies and #### to do to get your mind off of it. Also don't be one of those self absorbed stolen valor ####bags I want to throat punch.

Chris is a slackass too busy driving fancy cars as of late.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats on your retirement, I sincerely hope you enjoy it as you have more than earned it! Thank you very much for your service to this wonderful country.

Go Army!

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
I retired from the Navy in Aug 2015.. so 2.5 years.. I miss it too.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Well as of the 6th it has been 2 years since I retired from the Army.

Holy #### do I still miss it. Greatly. It’s been a ‘challenging’ couple of years for me.

Anyone know of Chris will sell better site so it can be saved? Lol
I retired from the Navy in Aug 2015.. so 2.5 years.. I miss it too.
guys, thank you for your service to this country. as for retirement, like any job that you were at so long, you are going to miss it. i worked 25 years in the hotel industry, and i was forced by illness to retire. that was in 2007, and i still miss it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Congrats on the retirement!

I retired in Dec 2015 from full-time duties, but I remain with my same unit as a Reserve Officer. I couldn't go cold turkey at that time either. Now that my own business is getting busier all the time and now that age is a factor, the allure of the job is losing its excitement luster. I am also finding less and less time to work for free. Finding other things to occupy my time has made the transition easier. Hope retirement goes well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts