Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!! THANKS CORRAL!!

I'm selling a pair of BFG KDWS 275/40/17 that are almost new, 9/32+, no flat spots or uneven wear. There are still casting nubs on the outside tread blocks. I'm selling because I just bought a set of four 285/40/17 KDWs and no longer need the KDWSs. $150 plus half the shipping. These are $141 plus shipping at Tire Rack.
Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The KDWSs have a rating of 400, AA A. I've had a set of four on my 97 Cobra for 38,000 miles, including several open track weekends, and I still have 4/32s left. I was suprised at how well they did on a road course. Not race tires, but very predictable. I don't run straight lines, so I can't say how they handle at the strip. The only negative thing I can say about them is that they have gotten a little noisy on concrete in the last couple thousand miles.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Roger that...I'm going to check up on them on the Tire Rack.

Very interested...no repairs, flat spots, sidewall bulges, gashes? Sorry for the stupid questions but I gotta ask...I'm sure they're fine though. Pics would be beautimus.

Also...where in VA? Southwestern corner I hope! :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tires are perfect, to the best of my knowledge. Like I said, only a few miles, and 9/32s plus tread left. They were driven long enough to wear the casting nubs. I'll try to post pics tommorow.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttt

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ttt

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
pm sent....

·
Registered
155 Posts
please check your pm's as soon as possible, thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts