Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 50% done on my a Kenne bell 2.2 A2A set up on my 94 mustang. I have a few questions.
I am running a Pro-M blow through MAF so my set up goes

Filter-TB-supercharger-Open air MONDO BOV- Intercooler-MAF-Motor.

The concern i have is do i need to change my BOV to a bypass and if so can i use the Mondo
and rought it back in to the flowzilla manifold before the supercharger or do i need to get a low vacuum one that was originally on it?

This came up after i realize i need the FPR Vacuum line to have vacuum and boost which i don't think it can get vacuum after the Supercharger if i have a atmosphere BOV.

Thanks you
Justin

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to go ahead and start it and I'll see if there is any vacuum or pressure after the blower

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
why cant'd you use the by pass?
I started the car today without the BOV installed (just an open hole before the intercooler because i didn't want it to get boost) it instantly revved like i was giving it gas. so i guess that proves i need to run it back in.

I don't have the original one and the piping for the intercooler is in the way but it looks like i have to use my Vortech Mondo and pipe the blow off into the Flowzilla intake before the supercharger.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts