Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got back from my 1st time at the Track with my 2001 GT 5-Speed. My Mods are Mac H-Pipe, Mac Catback, and Pro 5.0 Shifter. 17x9 Chrome Cobra R's with 275 45's all around.
my best time was 13.54 @ 102.01 with a 60 Foot of 2.009.
Seems to me like these are really good numbers for 1st and only time at a track and on reg street tires....? Opinions PLEASE....

·
Registered
114 Posts
:eek: I think thats execellent seeing as how all youve done is exhaust work!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
YES YES... I was impressed with my 14.311 with just K&N and magnaflows. I am getting an O/R X soon and hopfully I will be able to get where you are. Great times

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes, those are good times.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Have you strapped it on the dyno yet?? Very interested in seeing your #'s..maybe you got a "freak" from the line... :eek:

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I agree. Very good times, especially for your first time out. Can't beat that 60' on street tires either. Just goes to show you that the '99+ GT's are no slouch, although mine may appear to be right now. :(

:D

/something wicked this way cometh.... :D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Great time. Now put some drag radials on and get sixty down to 1.85-90 and you will be running 13.30's

All I can say to 99+ cars is LET THEM BREATHE and they will run:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
actually not even goodyears. FUTURA's from PEP BOYS. 275/45/17. cant beat em for 139.99 a tire. MAYBE THATS THE SECRET???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts