Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the track, 1 warm up and then one pass on motor. Only brought the RPMS up to 2000 before launch since I did not know if it was going straight or not. Got 2 vids taken from regular cameras. Wanted to get some more passes and do some adjusting of the shocks and struts but the rain came and that was all I got.
If anyone has a good program to put this in slow motion or zoom in, let me know I will e-mail them to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q3ZfTV7Fr0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUngb_HHSk8
Pass was 1.39 60', [email protected] on motor only

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
NICE ..WHATS THE DRIVETRAIN ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICE ..WHATS THE DRIVETRAIN ?
477 BBC with Art Carr PG, 8.8, 4.10 gears, spool, 35 spline axles pulling 28x10.5x15s
New suspension is UPR pro series, double adjustable uppers, adjustable lowers, aluminum spherical bushings, anti-roll, then added UPR rear coilovers with QA-1 12 way adjustable shocks. Front is QA-1 10 way adjustable with coil over kit.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I have final cut pro, its about as good as it gets for editing software, what exactly did you want done?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have final cut pro, its about as good as it gets for editing software, what exactly did you want done?
I know the vids I have may not be good enough but when I get some better ones, I would like to zoom as close as possible to rear tire area and slow it down to watch the tire, squat, and space between tire and fender well.

·
Formerly LSNotch
840 Posts
From what I can see there's not a lot of space between tire and fender. It seems to me that the car launched forward with minimal squatting. True, this could change once you bring the rpms up, but it looks like you have it down IMO.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From what I can see there's not a lot of space between tire and fender. It seems to me that the car launched forward with minimal squatting. True, this could change once you bring the rpms up, but it looks like you have it down IMO.
Thanks, the next big step is to spray it out of the hole and see what happens.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts