Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
771rw on 18psi

Got a lil scared I wasnt expecting that, so we took timing and boost out.

710rw on 14psi and a very conservative tune! That should get me going untill I can drive the car w/o a diaper, then I will turn it back up.

A/F in the low 11's

E85 WORKS!!!

-Chris

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah

Wedge Heads
Holley Int
Solid Roller
Glide
Precision Billet 76mm t4
E85, 120lb injs

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a lil concerned about racing it...I made 578rw on the times in my sig on the MPT70

Thing was stupid on the street when I left the dyno...diff car.

C'mon 9.11et for Jenna :)

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
132 extra ponies. hells yeah!!!
you killed the 76 with gas before you got a number right? or it killed itself rather. would like to know straight comparison between the 2 fuels
that ET number is coming! keep it up

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
193rw gain on 18psi, I just have it turned down to 14psi for now.

When the 76 broke i was on 112, so no real comparison. I have seen 20-30rw gains locally from race gas to E85 on turbo cars.

-Chris

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
okay. didnt know if you were on race gas or pump before
i still have alot to learn about E85, well turbos in general. lol. i know ill have to add another inline pump and injectors before trying E85. realizing the 42s arent gonna take me very far on pump gas now. DOH!

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hit me up anytime if I can help in some way!!

-Chris

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Now u see why I preach e85....it works for real. Nice #s good ####. Now after u get used to it and run race gas again...it will NVR be the same. E85 or bust.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Great number , congrats!!!

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now u see why I preach e85....it works for real. Nice #s good ####. Now after u get used to it and run race gas again...it will NVR be the same. E85 or bust.
The new turbo didnt help...

haha, most know that it works it just taking the step to swap. I was comfy with the old combo, it worked, was safe and I was in my comfort zone on 112.

But I took the plunge HAHA, and am very happy.

If it wasnt for my local friends cars, and me seeing the gains 1st hand I likely would not have swaped!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
GTFO that is awesome. u running the stock comp still?

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Very nice numbers...get use to that 14psi..then crank it up. I'm hoping to see similar numbers at least out of my 338 combo i'm building on e85.

definatly be in the low 9's now.

·
Formerly eades5.0
4,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice numbers...get use to that 14psi..then crank it up. I'm hoping to see similar numbers at least out of my 338 combo i'm building on e85.

definatly be in the low 9's now.
Yeah starting on 14psi, I was actually thinking about starting on less just to get a feel for it.
I'm looking forward to hearing how your 338 does man, I bet it will surprise you!!

Thanks

-Chris

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nice!
How much timing?

Now if we only had somewhere to get e85 around here.........

1 - 20 of 63 Posts