Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my XP8 - Black / Charcoal Recaro Interior, 5.0 with Powerdyne, AWD

It has been my daily driver for the last 6 years. Currently sitting at 116,140 miles but that will increase as I drive it every day. This is not a show truck but an excellent driver that will turn heads and get questions at the gas pump.. Everything works, AC, sunroof, etc.

All standard items:
Complete body kit, including spoiler
Borla stainless shotgun exhaust
Racecraft suspension
Chrome LeMans wheels (Currently riding on a set of black chrome replica wheels since the originals will need a complete refinish). LeMans wheels are included in purchase.
COCO mats in great condition (I had them redone 6 years ago)

Has all options except the big brakes, including the following:
Recaro Leather seats (Charcoal)
Powerdyne Supercharger
Carbon composite hood
Carbon fiber mirror covers
Carbon fiber steering wheel / interior package

Extras included -
Original window sticker, extra SCCA decals, full set of mesh for the "gills" and front grill opening, new set of correct center caps for the LeMans wheels, Windshield banner, New fog light lenses

Price - $10,500

PM for more pics, questions

Attachments

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Very nice trucks, the XP8's. GLWTS,

BTW, I could use one of those spare parts, the "full set of mesh for the "gills" and front grill opening" pieces. I have XP8 bumpers and haven't even seen any pictures that might help to produce them. My rear bumper is damaged and the front I'm not sure ever had anything behind the openings.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice trucks, the XP8's. GLWTS,

BTW, I could use one of those spare parts, the "full set of mesh for the "gills" and front grill opening" pieces. I have XP8 bumpers and haven't even seen any pictures that might help to produce them. My rear bumper is damaged and the front I'm not sure ever had anything behind the openings.
Thanks - PM me your email and I can send you some pics of the mesh.. you should be able to find something that is a close match.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nice, what will be your next daily driver?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
If your really pushing to sell, other forms of advertisement will probably help the sale. The forums have died quite a bit with Facebook and other social media sites. There was a white one that came up near Tipton, IN. hit Facebook then eBay sold within a couple days.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If your really pushing to sell, other forms of advertisement will probably help the sale. The forums have died quite a bit with Facebook and other social media sites. There was a white one that came up near Tipton, IN. hit Facebook then eBay sold within a couple days.
Yeah, thanks.. not in a huge hurry and have just been very busy lately... even looking at Bring a Trailer as well..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts