Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brother is selling a crystal white 1996 SVT Cobra coupe with saddle leather interior. Obviously has the 305hp 4.6 DOHC backed with the factory 5 speed. Recent clutch, flywheel, tires and brakes. Has recent plugs, wires and coil packs. C&L cold air inlet. The car has a BBK off-road H-pipe with Flowmasters. Has an aftermarket shifter with a ball knob. OE leather knob goes with it. Has some chassis work. Weld-In subframe connectors, boxed rear lower aluminum control arms, reinforced upper arms. Adjustable front and rear shocks. Camber/caster plates. Lowering springs. Oversize sway bars front and rear. All the glass, lights, body panels are original. The factory vin stickers are all over the parts. It is a number matching car. Originally sold in PA. Has around 117,600. The AC is not functional. Previous owner put an idler in the compressors place. Interior is pretty nice and the title is clear and clean. The car is a nice, solid, honest 23 year old survivor. If you want a nice SVT driver for the local cruise nights, this is your car. Ready to jump in and drive. He's looking for $7500 or best offer. Car is near Rochester, NY. I'm not posting mine or my brothers phone number (to avoid scammers), but ask that you PM me and we can go from there.

Asking $7500 or best offer. Price definitely negotiable.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This car is still available for a new home. My brother would really like to see this car move on.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bumping this post. Spring is coming. This is a nice car that needs little if anything to be enjoyed. Car is ripe for being as is or modded.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts