Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1996 Ford Mustang Cobra in excellent condition.Garage kept with many extras on the car.Full Steeda suspension from front to rear of car.It includes Sport Springs,caster/camber plates,front tubular sway bar,rear adjustable sway bar,aluminum upper and lower control arms,subframe connecters,and G-trac bar.All are Steeda products.Tokico 5-way adjustable struts and shocks and Koni quad shocks.Steeda Underdrive pulleys.Steeda supercool aluminum radiator and K&N air filter.Ford Motorsport cereamic coated headers,Bassani Stainless Steel X-pipe with cats,and Dynomax mufflers with stainless tips.Steeda adjustable clutch quandrant with centerforce clutch.Cervini Cobra R hood.Hawk performance brake pads and Speedbleeders.Pro 5.0 shifter with Steeda handle.Redline synthetic oil in motor and transmission.Mach 460 sound system with cd player.Leather interior with power windows,power mirrors, and power seats.White face guages and Cobra floor mats.The car has been well maintained.I will be selling the car with brand new Ford 98 Cobra Wheels with new 245/45-17 Tires on them.Any questions please e-mail me or call me.I am asking $12000 or best serious offer.My home # after 5pm is 410-335-5118 or my cell # is 410-245-2930.Thanks,Chris.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts