Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , New to this so be nice . I have a 94 mustang gt had it for 6 months a few mods ect . Month ago everything was fine i replaced the altanator and then one day i went to go out and it won't start . I checked for spark none so i got a new coil and it fired up run fine for a few days then did the same thing no spark again. Got another coil still wont start . Replaced the fuel filter , CCRM , TFI MODUAL. Nothing there is power going to the coil and i checked the D cap for water and replaced cap and roter . Im out of ideas please help ..

colin

·
Registered
25 Posts
Suck, squeeze, bang, blow. No im not asking you on a cheap date. Thats the cycle of combustion on a 4 stroke gas engine. Im assuming your getting power at each indivudial spark plug wire. You have checked that already, havent you? Next is the fuel pump. You can usually hear it kick on when you cycle the key. If it doesnt kick on the car isnt getting fuel to the rail. You need to then check the pig tail at the fuel pump for voltage when the key is on? Have you checked that? Check that and come bavk and let us know. Im happy to help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts