Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back up for sell just installed all new vortech ysi 10-Rib Renegade Driverside Bracket Assembly with procharger race 1300hp intercooler size 4.5x26x12 with 3.5 in and out let all pipe is 3'' with 50mm bov and 4'' inlet on blower. new t56 magnum with 297 #1 gear new Stifflers crossmember new MAGNUM ALUM.DRIVESHAFT new McLeod RXT Street Twin Clutch and mcleod flywheel like new i also have toyo r888 255 35 18 front and 295 30 18 rear with new saleen rims 18x9 and 18x10 rear. front lower cobra 2003 control arms.The rear Maximum Motorsports Adjustable Sport Series upper control arms are bbk. Springs are h&r super race with kyb agx adjustble front and rear shocks. Eibach front and rear sway bars. steeda lower ball joints and steeda bump steer kit bbk CASTER CAMBER PLATES. Brakes are new with all 5 new Braided Stainless Steel lines msd HVC-II COIL with 7 SERIES IGNITION box and msd PRO-BILLET DISTRIBUTOR Taylor Cable 79258 409 Pro-Race Spiro-Wound Core Spark Plug Wire Set. new 4 core radiator with new Flex-a-lite 188 Black Magic Xtreme Black 15" Fan

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i also just install russell Braided Stainless Steel brake line kit too all 5 lines 4 caliper lines and one axle line.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
car also has new front and rear brakes pads and rotors Drilled & Slotted and weld in subframe connectors

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i also just installed a new steeda bump steer kit i got the car a alignment too guys.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update car now has BBK 1-3/4" CERAMIC COATED FULL LENGTH headers 2 1/2 h pipe and 3'' catback with race pro mufflers and 3'' flowmaster ss tail pipes all new on the car now and msd 7 box and coil installed all new

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also just installed new champion 4 core aluminum radiator and upper and lower hose too

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i just installed $1000 in parts on this car parts are all new autometer gauge pod holds 3 gauges. gauges are autometer boost/vac gauge. autometer fuel pressure gauge . aem wideband gauge just installed Aeromotive Stealth 340 fuel pump new. pms injector driver box plug and play. just installed ford oem 96-98 cobra tail lamps paint to match the car. i am done with parts add too this car time for a new home make a offer on the car guys thanks.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts