Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Cobra calipers

Sorry, didn't see your reply before-I just don't get on here as often as I used to. Here are some pics, like I said NO COBRA Logos. But they are the same calipers just $100/200.00 cheaper. I'll include caliper pins, cir-clip locks, and anti-rattle clips. Actually have 2 sets and 1 BAER caliper left. I used to sell a lot of Baer calipers, just hard to find now. Depending on where you want them shipped, the cost should be $10-20.00. Let me know if you are interested and we can set up payment and get an address. Thanks, Dale

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, didn't see your reply before-I just don't get on here as often as I used to. Here are some pics, like I said NO COBRA Logos. But they are the same calipers just $100/200.00 cheaper. I'll include caliper pins, cir-clip locks, and anti-rattle clips. Actually have 2 sets and 1 BAER caliper left. I used to sell a lot of Baer calipers, just hard to find now. Depending on where you want them shipped, the cost should be $10-20.00. Let me know if you are interested and we can set up payment and get an address. Thanks, Dale
I sent a PM.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.