235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 386-214-7603
Name: Bill
1993 LX Hatch 4 Cylinder 5 Speed.
No power Windows or Door Locks
Cruise control

I bought this car as a roller with no engine, my intent was to swap my V8 powertrain from my GT into it. There is a little too much rust that I cant handle. I have welded in a new passenger rear section of floor with the help of a buddy and it has been seam sealed. The driver side floor has been cleaned up and just needs POR15 on it. Upon further investigation once the fenders were removed there is some rust present and it has gone through to the passenger compartment at the cowl area. I am not a welder by any means or I would not be listing it for sale. The car has been recently painted, new windsheild installed after paint. I think the windshield and dash will have to be removed in order to repair the rust on the passenger side. It will come with all interior trim minus the black front seats and carpet. It needs new hinge pin bushings and weatherstrips. Four Cylinder fuel lines have been removed already for the swap. No power windows or door locks. I have started to recover the headliner but have not finished it. Car will be on 14 inch LX wheels at time of sale. Looking to get 1500 obo for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I posted it in the wrong section.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No longer for sale, rust has been fixed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts