Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, This long time build finally is up and running I wanted to share my personal street setup. We here at Power Adder Solutions appreciate your support and look forward with future success with your ride and supporting.

Finished up most of the build at the shop, Here are some pics..

Thanks,
[email protected],Inc.

Hellion Power Systems: First Gen Kit Precision 7675 Billet Turbo
Dart SHP 347 Big Bore (Custom By Mark K) Pro 5.0/NMRA Engine Builder
Trick Flow Twisted Wedge 185 CNC Heads Spring Upgrade 650'
Holley System Max Intake
Camshaft: Custom (Cam Motion)
Siemens Deka 60 LB Injectors
Astro Built T5 (Upgrading Soon)
Fuel System: Weldon Pump Custom (Coming Soon)
Turbosmart 50mm BOV
Turbosmart Hyper-Gate 45mm Wastegate
Tuning: Binary Editor (BE 2012) Quarterhorse PAS Pack Tuning Solution.

Previous pic's..

Dart 347 Big Bore 4.125 Bore Cleaning And Machining.

TFS Twisted Wedge 185 CNC Doing Some Work :)

Just got the turbo back from polishing..Enjoy,

Billet Wheel:

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
Love it!! Nice work! How much power this bad boy making? Man wish I wasn't still on this crappy stock block.. ;)

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Registered
315 Posts
Spotless Cobra!

Have you had any tuning glitches with the intake tube going from 3 inch to 2 1/2 '' to 3 inch? (i was thinking of using a new 3 inch pipe)

How much boost are you going to run and HP goal?

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Love it!! Nice work! How much power this bad boy making? Man wish I wasn't still on this crappy stock block.. ;)

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express
Thanks! Shooting for 700 ish once the fuel system is finished next month, I will keep you guys posted, glad to have it running I will be doing some tutorial videos BE tuning for users to help shed some light.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spotless Cobra!

Have you had any tuning glitches with the intake tube going from 3 inch to 2 1/2 '' to 3 inch? (i was thinking of using a new 3 inch pipe)

How much boost are you going to run and HP goal?
Maf signal looks good, no tuning issues with the configuration Ideally it is best to have the same tube size but not really needed for the setup I personally wouldn't worry with it. Street tuning now once get it back on the dyno were hoping 650-700 Rwhp with 18-20psi guesstimating.

Thanks,
Chris.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I have a very similar combo. 1st gen hellion, precision billet 76,world 363, afr165, TKO600. Made 680ft.lb at 4200 and was pulling to 650wrhp at 14 psi. You should have no trouble reaching you goals!

Keep track of your AIT's and report back. My temps on 1/4 mile passes are a little warm, wondering if it's due to to small of turbo or Intercooler.

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Thanks guys, yeah I am estimating low I know.. there a couple things on the first gen kit I'm not crazy about personally, but did not want to cut any where on this car which luckily I did not have to with the first Gen Hellion Kit, 3" piping would of been a plus but overall good system, we should have a few base pulls in the next few week I'll post some numbers.

Thanks,
[email protected],inc.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts