Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 92 mustang. stock engine,headers,exhaust. installed a paxton 1220sl. upgraded the intake pipe and discharge pipe,pulley, 255 fuel pump , deka 60lb injectors,fpr,wideband,colder plugs. i should be able to get my hands on a mega squirt,but if i cant i need help figuring out what size maf sensor and brand i need to finish my build , also what chip. my local dyno tuner can tune sct, moates,megasquirt.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where can I mount that in my discharge tube ? The bypass is about in the middle on the discharge tube .is it best to remake the discharge tube . Is the maf mounted closer to the supercharger or throttle body, before or after bypass valve . Or should i run a draw through style.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
The HPX is a slot style, you'll need the flange, they have mounting instructions for it. Basically using the HPX maf you are able to us any injectors you want, then change the injector data in the moates.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
...i should be able to get my hands on a mega squirt,but if i cant i need help figuring out what size maf sensor and brand i need to finish my build , also what chip. my local dyno tuner can tune sct, moates,megasquirt.
With a Megasquirt, it doesn't matter the size of the MAF or what it's calibrated for.
Megasquirt default is SD, so MAF is not required. I use both.
All you have to do is enter the flow curve for the MAF you have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts