Ford Mustang Forums banner

781 - 781 of 781 Posts

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #781
Got some work done on the car today. I was able to get the parking brake worked out so now all of that is set. I also worked on getting the braided lines from the rear calipers mounted and run. I had to modify the MM brackets that come with the braided lines. They way they were going to mount wasn't going to work for my setup. I ended up cutting the ends off the brackets.

Then I drilled holes and used rivets to attach them to the frame rails. Then connected them to the bulkhead fittings.

I also set the pinion angle on the car and test fitted the driveshaft to the car to make sure it cleared the parking brake hardware and all is good. So I torqued the front diff mounts I only have a few more things to do then I'm going to do the final install of the driveshaft so I can start on the exhaust. I would like to have the exhaust in by next weekend so I can start the car and let it run for a bit since its been a while. Then I need to work on getting the brakes lines done in the front of the car and wiring the ABS unit so once I have the front shocks back I can start putting the front back together so I can get it on the ground and set the ride height. Then I can work on the bump steer for the front and rear and get it aligned.

781 - 781 of 781 Posts