Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the stock engine bay harness and moved my battery to the trunk. I have a few wiring questions.

I built my own harness using the stock harness and a BP automotive fuse block. Everything works as it should except I am lost on a few things..

1. Fuel pump wiring, my fuse block has a single gray wire from it to go to the fuel pump, I cannot figure out which wire this needs to be wired into in the floor harness that runs along driver side floor board.

2. I need a 12V ign and while cranking source

3. The car with the clutch pedal depressed will not crank, the car ran fine with the 5.0 in it before I tore it all apart.

Other than these issues I have about everything else covered as far as I can tell....

·
Registered
624 Posts
1. See attachment
2. See attachment. You can also tap into it at the ignition switch.
3. Jump the clutch safety switch plug, that way you don't have to press the clutch pedal to start the car, I'm guessing you are going auto?

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
No it looks he is manual not auto. While jump the nuteral switch if it runs when you crank then the ground side works you can test the switch with a voltmeter if you need to chk if need to replacement???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts