Discussion Starter #1
GO FAST PARTS SALE:
PORTED TWISTED WEDGE HEADS WITH TRICKFLOW ROLLERROCKERS
TRICKFLOW stageII CAM
ON3 TURBO KIT 70MM
36#INJ. WITH PROMASS
VICTOR 5.0 EFI INTAKE 70MM TB
BIG AND LITTLE WELD SUPERLIGHTS
SELL ALL AND 1991GT NEEDS FRESH SHORTBLOCK, KNOCKING BUT RUNNING.$ 6000$ O.B.O. interesting trades possible

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can you post some pics of the underside? Floor pans, bottoms of the doors, bottom of the hatch and radiator support?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks. Can we get less close up? I was thinking of the bottom of the hatch itself, not the body. Particluarly where the license plate lights are. And for the bottoms of the doors, the underside of the door itself, where the door skin meets the shell.

For the radiator support, I was really just looking to see if it had "parking block snydrome"

Floor pans on the one side look good, can we get pics to show the other side??

Really just looking for a good look at the typical rust areas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Can we get less close up? I was thinking of the bottom of the hatch itself, not the body. Particluarly where the license plate lights are. And for the bottoms of the doors, the underside of the door itself, where the door skin meets the shell.

For the radiator support, I was really just looking to see if it had "parking block snydrome"

Floor pans on the one side look good, can we get pics to show the other side??

Really just looking for a good look at the typical rust areas.

Thanks!
those pics are the best I can get without a lift. This mustang is my all time number 5. This one I put at number one as far as rust or "parkin block syndrome" go. Car is in great shape.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I don't think a lift is required. The pic of the underside floor pan was good, just was hoping to see the other side. No lift required for the underside of the doors, or hatch. Just need to get the camera pointed in the right spot.

Picures showed the channel in the body where the hatch meets up, but not the hatch itself. I was more asking about the underside of the hatch itself.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think a lift is required. The pic of the underside floor pan was good, just was hoping to see the other side. No lift required for the underside of the doors, or hatch. Just need to get the camera pointed in the right spot.

Picures showed the channel in the body where the hatch meets up, but not the hatch itself. I was more asking about the underside of the hatch itself.
you are welcome to come down and get under the car yourself and check it out.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
inspection

you are welcome to come down and get under the car yourself and check it out.
Anyone wanting a neutral 3rd party inspection of this car can contact me! I have not seen the car but he is local to me and i bought some pony rims from this seller in October.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Also curious... Been searching for an Ultra Blue GT. Can I get more details on the car?

auto/manual
sunroof
does it run/drive
any other issues

How much for JUST the car. Also, specific location? Florence.....

·
Registered
9,374 Posts
Even though car is sold, I will say the pics of the floors tell all, I know these cars have rust issues, but if the floors are THAT CLEAN the doors and hatch are fine... I am also very picky but seeing floors tell everything on these cars... I think he did just fine posting pics that he did..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts