Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
How much PSI you running did you have the car dynoed/tuned yet?..I cant even cant on my car without it breaking the tires loose at most speeds...lol...Sounds good any pics of the motor?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't floor it or Ill go sideways. In the video I was only pedaling it. I have an 11 lb spring in it. No tune yet just locked the timing.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I can't floor it or Ill go sideways. In the video I was only pedaling it. I have an 11 lb spring in it. No tune yet just locked the timing.
LOL...yeah tellme about it...But i dont have to even come close to flooring it...Mine breaks loose at the touch of the pedal...Is you motor stock?...or worked also plus turbo?...

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol... stock for now just gt40 intake. Not for long though. Sweet spot for this turbo is 16-18 psi. 21 psi max.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
if you guys cant get your cars to go straight i think its time for some suspension/tire upgrades!
Im on street tires lol....I didnt mount my DR's yet...once i do im sure it will be a little better ...lol

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
do suspension before tires.
Before suspension I need my full length sub frames welded in..and a cage..then i can worry about that...lol..I have the front sway bar removed and an old tired suspension..i want to see how i do..I already got it down to 1.8's with Just MT's with a stock long block and my powerdyne before this Upgrade...and that was with 25 psi in the tires.im thinking i can get some 1.7's easy with the mods i have now..And the turbo should pull hard in mid range and top end...So im thinking i can leave lite...and see what happens...

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Man I'd be nervous to try to open it up on a packed street like that. mine can get very sideways sometimes. And that's a bad a$$ hood!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts