Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Very impressive and most of us have read the article/know about the car from LS1tech.com. The owner was banned from here after calling out a few of the cleveland folks and a bunch of people got all butt-hurt. He has most everyone with an all motor SB covered and it looks like he does it with mostly low buck production parts and not much else.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fixed the link.

Sorry to hear that Dave is banned from here, he's a pretty nice guy and very helpful.

His car is pretty cool, I decided to build the same thing only with a lighter block to help me get the car's weight down.

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
Connecting the dots, seems like the owner would be "dm66ranch", who is not banned, and was logged on as recently as 12/30/09.

·
Registered
729 Posts
If only Ford could put together a stock lower end that could support that sort of number....

SWS

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Connecting the dots, seems like the owner would be "dm66ranch", who is not banned, and was logged on as recently as 12/30/09.
He was banned at one point and I think he chooses to stay out of most threads because too many retards refuse to believe what he has done.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Very impressive and most of us have read the article/know about the car from LS1tech.com. The owner was banned from here after calling out a few of the cleveland folks and a bunch of people got all butt-hurt.
As usual, the GM fanatics have their own version of the truth that side steps what actually happened.....

The reason he was temporarily banned was because "he" became offended when the name of this newly created forum wasn't up to his 'politically correct' standards.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay... But rather than keep talking about let's move on.

I've been around the LS scene since the inception, and I have to say I'm really impressed with the results guys have gotten with L92 heads. I had a H/C/I 11:1 348 cid LS1 that went [email protected] and I thought that was cool, but when I would read about his Mustang I decided I need to learn more. I also called up Mikey his cam guy and talked about the car. I'm looking for a LS2 or LS3 shorty to use for my own build. I'm not sure I can get to 3000 raceweight, but I think 3100 no problem. I'm trying to do a low buck deal on this Camaro.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts