Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is the story... I bought this car of some guy who blew the engine and needed quick money. The plan was for my boyfriend to fix it up for me so I had something nice to drive. He put a new engine in it from the wreckers which has about 100K miles on it. Since it was an LX (cheaper insurance than a GT!!) an authentic DECH body kit was put on it and the car was painted volkswagen silver with custom blue pearl and clear tail lights and corner lights added to complete the look of the exterior. The interior was changed from grey to authentic black, and there are no power options (faster that way.) It is a 5.0, 5 speed, new tranny was put in this summer as well. 4 inch exhaust tips were added, and two flowmaster mufflers with high flow cats to make it sound GREAT! The car comes with mint ponies although, ROH snypers are in the pictures they are availiable for an additional cost. We brought the car in to get looked over in order for it to be certifiable and did all the necessary work to make it so. The car needs to go as I feel that it is too much power for me. I am looking to get $4000.00 USD or the canadian equivalent for the car, which is located in TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA. Pictures of the full conversion and afterwards are availiable. Serious inquiries only... a quick sale a must... have new car waiting to be paid for :D
e-mail - [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts