Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*****PRICE LOWERED $2900.00**** Im listing this for someone else; you can ask me questions but it is NOT for sale by me. Pictures are in the gallery under fox bodies. Pics added; the gallery pics are high-res and can be enlarged.

The Bad: Salvage title and 204k miles. The car was in an accident last year; because of the miles, they totaled it. No frame damage, no fire, no Katrina flood car, just fenders, hood and doors. The car was pinched between a parked car and a truck at 25mph turning right into the car for sale, so both sides of the car were damaged. The seller has pages and pages of pictures ( Hard copy; not digital ) from the accident and it's full, complete repair along the way. It has been professionally repaired. It was driven for 2 years as a daily driver after the accident. The car has spent it's entire life in the San Fernando Valley of Southern California and is located there now. No rust.

The Ugly: A basketball-sized dent in the right rear roof section from a palm frond that fell on the roof at the beach.

The Good: Lots! This is a stone stock, unmolested, never raced, one owner, 5.0 LX speed, notchback. She has the original order invoice, window sticker, the owners manual, the warranty Id card, the key-tag I.D. discs and every little booklet that came with the purchase of the car.

Oxford White with a medium gray interior. She has every receipt for the car and all repairs. P/W, P/locks, P/mirrors, A/C, tilt, cruise, an after market **** radio in-dash, original 10 holes. It is as stock and original as you will find with all documentation.

I drove the car today, it runs fine with no noises, squeeks, rattles, or anything else you would expect for 200k miles. It's a little tired, but doesn't appear to burn much oil as she changed the oil faithfully. Motor still pulls hard; I think it has 2.73's. Stock shifter, stock air cleaner, stock everything. It was a daily driver for her; she purchased a new car.

VIN# if you want to car fax: 1FABP40E4JF187903

It will need new tires soon, the driver's side seat adjuster doesn't work nor does the overhead map light. There a a few loose trim parts in the interior but the interior overall looks great.

Asking $2900.00k cash; has pink slip/clear title. The owner is not too tech-savvy as a heads up.

If interested call Helena at 818-760-7160

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT, pics added to post.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TTT; make a fair offer.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TTT, call with an offer, very original and clean.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price now at $2900.00.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TTT

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In Southern California; San Fernanado Valley near L.A. The picture of the dent and the motor are in the gallery, let me see if I can pull it and post it here.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dent

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Motor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts