Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
86GT

I am thinking of selling or trading my 96 SVT Cobra for another 4 eyed stang prefer an 85-86 I ahve had 7 86Gt's and loved em was my 1st car. this is my 1st Cobra and I love it but finances are tight so I may have to sell it. If you have interest in a cobra I would be interested in working a trade with a lil boot I live within a few hours as well in WV my cobra has never had ANY rust on body or undercarriage and has less than 46k miles on it! Thought I would tell you about it to see if it was something you may be interested in. Thanks ADAM

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know some details on the to boot part my number is 4198630668 email sent with more pics

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deleted the craigslist post was tired of suv trade offers...here's the run down
1986 Mustang gt t top
Clean title car needs minor stuff: carpet, few plastic kick panels, clutch cable adjuster. Car has msd coil distributor wires. Starts right up new king cobra clutch. Barely any rust on car only rust I've seen is passengers floor board few quarter size holes, shock towers are clean. Will come with a 30 over 302 block with probe -3 cc pistons, windage tray arp head studs. Asking 2200 obo in two Weeks it will have floor board holes welded, carpet, and clutch cable adjuster let me know if your interested Flickr link is video of car with header dump has exhaust ran to the rear axle now with mufflers. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
also has subframe connectors...will consider 60's mustang projects in trade.

pm or txt 419 863 0668

thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One last bump if it doesn't sell today I'm keeping it and it will return with upgraded interior and a 331 novi fed fi engine :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts