Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe, with T-Tops. It's a project. It's a basket case. It's in boxes and rubbermade totes. No engine. No transmission. No seats. A whole metric #### ton of other parts are missing. It has wheels and tires under it, and it rolls. No rust. Aside from being apart, the body is in good shape. Rust free bubble hatch. The original wheels are there. One of nine automatics built. Only a few made with t-tops. In the next week or so I will be pulling the car out and taking better pictures, as well as doing an inventory of what's there. If you google "t-top 1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe" you can find more info about this car. Google image search and you will find pictures of the car over the years. Once I have better pictures and an inventory it's gonna get listed on ebay. Hard to place a value on this. Reasonable offers considered.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe, with T-Tops. It's a project. It's a basket case. It's in boxes and rubbermade totes. No engine. No transmission. No seats. A whole metric #### ton of other parts are missing. It has wheels and tires under it, and it rolls. No rust. Aside from being apart, the body is in good shape. Rust free bubble hatch. The original wheels are there. One of nine automatics built. Only a few made with t-tops. In the next week or so I will be pulling the car out and taking better pictures, as well as doing an inventory of what's there. If you google "t-top 1986 ASC McLaren Capri Eurocoupe" you can find more info about this car. Google image search and you will find pictures of the car over the years. Once I have better pictures and an inventory it's gonna get listed on ebay. Hard to place a value on this. Reasonable offers considered.

Failbucket link fixed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Do you have the front,rear bumper, ground effects, and all body parts?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts