1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i would be asking 5000, its got lots of new parts:
the front mount
new radiator...still need to get but will be on there
new plugs, wires and adjustable pressure reguator and starter w/ lifetime warraty same on plug wires
new pioneer head unit and infinity fronts and pioneer rears
had correct sail pannels now and a new taillight and drivers side mirror
bad things are that it doesn't have a/c and it leaks oil but what ford doesn't?
it only has 95k miles and runs pretty good, it has an 8.8 so it needs at least a set of 3.73s thrown in there
has new clutch and still has the origional shifter minus the handle and i have an origional steering wheel as well that will go with the car just needs a rewrap
interior is in good shape for how old it is and its lowered cut springs has a custom exhaust and it now pulls real good with that

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I've been interested in your SVO for awhile now,I will trade you an 03Jetta Turbo,ICE cold A/C,Black/Black Leather Int,every option available,excellent condition,52k miles,give me your SVO and 9k and I will drive out there nextweek... PM or e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok well i am pretty sure this car isin't going anywhere lol my friends dad tows and sells for the salvation army and i am gonna get this 2000 volvo s70 w/ 180k miles for a pretty good deal so i am just gonna drive that more than likely.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry, i sold the car a few weeks ago, it ran a 15.7 with me and with a little tinkering i was told it ran a 14.3 so who knows about these cars. when your friends with john huber, you can get things done, i heard the guy left it with him and 2500 and said lets see what you can do...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts