Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanting to buy back my old coupe from my friend back,so up for sale is my 1986 GT.orig 5.0 5 speed car,orig paint rust free from top to bottom.
im sure im forgetting lots and theres so much to list but heres a brief rundown.
full interior,grey recaro's,10 point cage,all orig steel panels except for 4"glass hood.tubular front k member,flaming river rack,90/10 with front coil over conversion,frames tied,rear adj uppers and lwrs,koni adj rear shocks,9"rear,nodular case 4.11 gear spool 31 spline strange axles,willwood rear discs,sumped factory tank a-1000 fuel system and rails,msd ig,2 step,fms box,306 cu,studded girdle,frged dome,shot peened and polished stock crank and rod,arp fasteners,12.5-1 comp with canfield 54cc high ports,ported,vic jr carb lower,90 deg upper elbow,75mm tb pro m 77,36#inj lunati solid roller
trans is a dougnash 5 speed with Lakewood scatter shield,driveshaft loop,wheels a weld pro stars with m/t rubber.car ran a best of [email protected] only 2 nd time out.will go 10's naturally aspirated with some mor tweaking.
car is turn key and race ready.here you go guys,your dollar is strong so
$12K Canadian funds gets you one hell of a car.
pm me your email for pics

1 - 4 of 4 Posts