Ford Mustang Forums banner

1986 Mustang LX Coupe

For Sale 
6K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  NAP1992 
#1 · (Edited)
1986 Mustang LX Coupe- SOLD thanks Corral

SOLD! THANKS CORRAL

I am posting this car for my brother. Let me know if you have any questions.

Flat black, black wheels, it has a brand new built 306, Tremec TKO 500 trans 5sp, and a built 8.8 moser rear end 373 gears, short throw shifter, upr tubular rear control arms, new brakes, brand new ram clutch was put in with the motor less than 5 months ago, dyno max mufflers.

engine: bored .30 over, custom ground cam, pro comp 190cc heads, gt40 tubular intake, c&l mass air meter, 19lb injectors.

Needs the passenger door panel reupholster.
If you want heat, it will need heater controls.
When i got the car it didn't have any trunk interior so i put roll on bed liner back there.
It comes with 3 of the 4 side moldings, 4cyl front springs

The car is very fast and a head turner at that.

video of the 306 first start.

I'm asking $4500.

PLEASE CALL OR TEXT: 217-508-9949 CODY
Located in Charleston, IL
nap1992mustang@yahoo.com

See less See more
1 14
#3 ·
Hi, Thanks for the reply. It does have a newer dash and front end put on the car. It was this way when my brother bought it. I am unsure of exactly when that was done. The owner prior to my brother didn't have a whole lot of information about the car. Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Thanks,
Nick

#11 ·
Possible Trades

I know he isn't looking to put any money out on trade. He's just looking for something different right now. Needs to be something he could drive everyday if he wanted to.
His number is in the ad at top. You can text or send him pics if you would like.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.