Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1986 Mustang GT - $2000

Car is sold.....headed to south FL with a very good owner who will take very good care of her.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for the attached Marti Report and price change.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bumping back up...picked up a set of 1985 10 holes with nice rubber today....will be going on the car by the weekend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump......also have a pair of polished SS SLP bullet mufflers to go with the car. I bought them to replace the Flowmasters.....just tired of the sound.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
If I were closer, this car would be gone. It is just what I'm looking for. GLWS.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I were closer, this car would be gone. It is just what I'm looking for. GLWS.
Thanks KB....:)

If I hadn't picked up an unmolested 1 owner '90 GT last week, I would happily hang onto this one. She's been a damn good one considering the uncaring owners in her past.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bumping it to the top.....thought I had her sold this weekend, but deal fell through. Replaced the clutch cable with an OEM style after the chinese made craptastic one stretched on me this weekend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump for the weekend.....guess no-one wants a running, driving functional '86 GT for fairly cheap. She's not the prettiest thing in the world, but been a very dependable car. She would be an excellent starting point for a restomod or restoration.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
nice car

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Keith. I've given her the nickname of Christine because no matter how hard I try to part with her, she stays around. As long as she doesn't try to kill me, it's all good..:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts