Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale....1986 Mustang GT,5.0,5 speed,white,gray interior,odometer shows 60K,but I am sure that it is 160k,althought the car runs & drives fine. Factory non-a/c car,manual windows & locks. All stock except for exhaust & cold air intake. Selling for $3200.00.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
to have this shipped to spokane, wa 99216 would be like a $1000-1500 i'm guessing?
I shipped a car from Modesto, CA to Atlanta, GA and it was $800. I found out after I got it that if I had dealt with the shipper directly instead of a broker it would have been about $200 cheaper

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would be a good bit of work,between the underdash parts and the underhood parts,and having a donor car to get all the necessary items from.... It would probably be simpler to just buy a GT that has factory a/c.....

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem..... Yeah, this GT will make a great platform for mods,partially because it is a factory non a/c car......

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't have any more pics of the car at the moment,would have to get some taken of the doors & hatch. The bottoms of the doors and the hatch are the only places the car has any rust on it, and is just light rust where the factory seam sealer was applied,and just enough to flake the sealer off in places.....
The underside of the car has no rust at all.....Still has factory 3:08 gears.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts