Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1986 Mustang GT.. Southern Maryland *Very Clean*

For Sale is my very clean 1986 Mustang GT 5.0 5 Speed. Located in Calvert County Maryland.

The speedo read 77,000 Miles. From the condition I find it hard to believe it is 177,000 miles. The valley and the rocker arm area of the block was spotless when I put gaskets on it some time back. No sludge or scum at all. The car doesn't smoke, knock or tap and has tons of power.

Interior:
All new Upolstery
New Carpet
New Headliner
New Sun Visors
New Dash Pad
Power Windows
Power Steering
Tilt Wheel
Air Condition (Works Great)
AM/FM CD Stereo

Exterior:
Car was repainted several years ago factory Red and it still looks great.
All Original flat black parts were re-painted gloss black during repaint
New Gloss Black Hood Decal
Factory 10 Hole Wheels Polished and excellent shape

DriveTrain:
Engine is Stock Except for EGR and polution equipment deleted
New Underdrive Pullies
New hood insulation
New flex fan
New Alt
All new top end gaskets
New wires
New plugs
New antifreeze
All new hoses
New Belt
New clutch Cable
New X Pipe
New Magnaflow All stainless catback
3:55 gears in the rear

The car runs great. Leaks NO oil. Does Not smoke, knock, or ping. It is really fun to drive. Sounds great. Lots of power. Will cruise down the road at 70 mph without a shake or a rattle.
Everything on it works. I would drive it anywhere.
A/C is cold and still has R12 in it.

I am the third owner of this car and am the second registered owner. The second person that bought it never titled it. I was the second person to ever title this car. Car was bought and owned all it's life in PA until I got it and brought it to Maryland. It is getting harder to find one of these that hasn't been abused, turned into a race car or destroyed. The only reason for selling is I am just thinking about moving on to something else. I have a ton of pictures of the car and can take more. I can also send video if needed.

$7000.00

PM me if interested

·
Registered
36 Posts
how far are you from MIR? i may be up there for the coyote shootout. also i have family in Olney that I may visit then also. ive been looking for a good 4eye

1 - 12 of 12 Posts