Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Mustang GT hardtop car.no sunroof or t-tops
Original Paint(except hood and trunklid)
4" liftoff hood with factory stripe duplicated
tinted windows
Every light on car is functional and working
New outer door felt pieces

Interior:
Black Interior
Corbeau GT Seats
87 black dash and console
140mph speedo
battery box in trunk with cutoff switch
Automatic pedals.
Power windows and locks still work
New door weatherstrippings
Pioneer Cd player w/remote and 4 speaker stereo system
5" Tach with shift light

Front Suspension:
Lakewood 90/10's
Eibach Drag Launch Springs

Rear Suspension:
Comp Eng 50/50 shocks
Eibach drag launch springs
airbag in right rear
Lower torque boxes welded and reinforce
UPR Pro Race Adj Lowers
Baseline Suspensions Pro Launch Uppers

Rearend:
8.8 drum brake rear
31 spline Moser axles with long studs
31 spline carrier
4.30 gear

Wheels:
Centerline Warriors
15x4 fronts with 165R15 tires
15x8.5 rears with 245/60 BFG radials

Car is still setup for EFI. Has complete wiring harness and an A9L computer. Has all fuel lines and filters as well as fuel tank with 255lph in tank pump. Also has coil and MSD 6AL box still wired in. Wired for electric fan with relay as well.

Car also has all heat and ac components under dash,new heater core and all vent funsctions work as the should

I will sell the roller a few ways.

As it sits....$3400

Bring your own wheels....$3000

As it sits plus hurst quarter stick and mount plate...$3500

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Somebody wants a nice roller.

Can arrange to have the car shipped if you need it..at cost of course.

·
Registered
651 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Second PM Sent

·
Registered
488 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
651 Posts
3rd time PM with no reply..[/B] You can tell by my rating that I am no tire kicker..

·
Registered
651 Posts
PM sent.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Forget it.....I have tried buying this car for a week.... I told you the way I wanted it... On the warrior wheels... You said that you would let me know... You did not.... I told you I would take it on Pony wheels you said you had.....No reply.... Thanks....I would of come and got it all week long and you ignored my PM's... Not sure why...... I will just look for another roller..

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Forget it.....I have tried buying this car for a week.... I told you the way I wanted it... On the warrior wheels... You said that you would let me know... You did not.... I told you I would take it on Pony wheels you said you had.....No reply.... Thanks....I would of come and got it all week long and you ignored my PM's... Not sure why...... I will just look for another roller..

Listen up guy....I don't sit here on the corral 24/7 waiting on pm's....and I have the car listed on several sites for sale.

I have been working deals in order of who has shown interest in purchasing the car. And outside of all that I have a life to live as well.

Sorry if I cannot respond to your pm's within 36 seconds of receiving them but thats not what I do.

Also:

The warriors have been sold.

Car is still priced at $3000 and you can bring your own wheels or I can get a set of ponys and still keep the price at $3000

For those wanting to low ball me and buy this roller. I do not have to sell it but dont want to see such a nice car sit until im ready to build another one.

The price of $3000 is very firm and a very fair price for the car with the parts it has and its condition.

Also I cannot travel so it must be picked up from my house or shipped out.

I can arrange shipping through a very good shipping company at a great rate.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts