Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!!

I bought this Mustang from the original owner 18 years ago. It has taken me two years to come to this decision but it's just time to sell.
I have enjoyed owning this car but I just don't drive it anymore. It's a super clean Mustang and gets compliments when I take it out for a drive. The car runs and drives great. The car has the original paint except for the hatch and trim. It's not perfect and has a few dings but overall I would say it's it good shape for a 24year old car. The interior is all factory except for the carpet (reproduction), leather shifter boot and knob (both FMS parts). This car has been babied and hasn't seen rain in 12 years. If you are looking for a fun street car that is mild enough to drive everyday this is it.
The car has 102,xxx miles on the body. The motor has approx. 4000 miles on it. The supercharger and transmission have less than 1,000 miles. It's a nice 4-Eye GT with a lot of nice parts. $9,250

*NOTE: Replacement TITLE has been ordered. I can't find my original. Should have Title in hand within the next week.

1986 Mustang GT
Oxford White
358w
Speed-Pro pistons
Vortech S-Trim (9psi)
Alternative Auto modified bracket for 351W
Edelbrock RPM Heads (professionally ported)
TrickFlow R Intake
CompCams XE274-HR with CompCams valve springs
Crane Retro-fit link bar roller lifters
1:6 R/R
Arp rod bolts
Arp head studs
Windage Tray
FMS Tall valve covers
UPR Power Pipe
UPR smog pump eliminator
Brass 3 core radiator
MSD 6AL
MSD BTM
MSD tach adapter
Autometer boost guage
Aeromotive adjustible FPR
FMS 42lb injectors
Fuel rails (not sure brand)
Braided fuel lines underhood
C&L 76mm meter with K&N cone
70mm Throttle Body
Mass-Air conversion
Stock A9L
Walbro GSS340 in-tank pump
T5Z (I bought new from Summit. Never on slicks or powershifted)
BBK 1 3/4 Long tube headers
BBK O/R H-Pipe
DynoMax Ultra-Flow Stainless Mufflers and 2 1/2 Tails
Zeitronix Wide-Band with Display (setup to log:AFR,RPM,TPS and Mass-Air voltage via laptop)
15x5 and 15x8 Welds
Drive shaft safety loop
Welded subframe connectors
90/10 struts with 4cyl springs in front
New Gabrial shocks in back
FMS 3:73 gears
Cervenis 2 1/2 Cowl Hood w/ painted GT factory style decal
Car was dynoed and made ~450 RWHP/~450RWTQ with conservative timing and stock computer.

If you have any questions please send me a PM. I would encourage anyone
interested to come look at this car. I would prefer to sell to someone in
person but will try to work with any buyer. Thanks!

Youtube Walkaround: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Y1rXHbFB0

Youtube Motor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtCAB90E38k

·
Registered
497 Posts
Interested in any trades?I got a 1999 35th anniversary silver edition mustang GT 84,000 miles automatic loaded everything works very nice driving car.only mods are off road X-pipe and flowmasters and I have a cold air kit to put on it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested in any trades?I got a 1999 35th anniversary silver edition mustang GT 84,000 miles automatic loaded everything works very nice driving car.only mods are off road X-pipe and flowmasters and I have a cold air kit to put on it.
Sounds like an nice car! I'm not looking for another Mustang at this point. I am buying a Ford F150 FX4 whenever this sells.

Thanks for the offer though.

Brian

·
Registered
651 Posts
Harley Trade?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Interested at all at selling as a Roller?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts