Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is still available. The outside pictures with the drag wheels, the engine shots and the last picture are all current. Nothing but the wheels have changed since it was painted over 4 years ago.
Terry

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Man that is nice, if you were closer or I had a way to get it, I'd pay you Cash 2morrow!! No BS, great car.....I'm kind of interested..PM me if it does not sell or I will check back in a few days..Thanks, Michael B.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Coming my way.....

Don't mean to hi-jack Terry's for sale add, but I thank him for his time and information he's shared on his car. "Sale Pending" is due to him and I locking this down. Left the bank today with his certified check coming his way priority.

Car heading to my garage very soon.....sorry fella's. Can't wait to take possession of this baby.

Will keep the forum up to date on any future plans or mods. Thanks again Terry for the sale. Funds are on the way!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Don't mean to hi-jack Terry's for sale add, but I thank him for his time and information he's shared on his car. "Sale Pending" is due to him and I locking this down. Left the bank today with his certified check coming his way priority.

Car heading to my garage very soon.....sorry fella's. Can't wait to take possession of this baby.

Will keep the forum up to date on any future plans or mods. Thanks again Terry for the sale. Funds are on the way!
That's a nice car, I added it to my screen saver! I wish I could find something like that around here. If you ever sell keep me in mind if you think about it..

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's a nice car, I added it to my screen saver! I wish I could find something like that around here. If you ever sell keep me in mind if you think about it..
Will do man, I'm a big fan of the 4 eyes and used to have a 85 GT so I'm looking forward to this one and enjoying it for sure. Feels good also to buy a car so many people had some interest in so happy it's heading my way.

Maybe future plans for 331 and small blower?????

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thanks

Thank you Terry, I look forward to enjoying the car for sure.

Thanks for all the info, video's and great sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts