Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an '86 factory 5.0 Coupe, in the very rare Dark Sable color. This is as nice as they come, original paint, mint factory interior, completely documented with buildsheet, window sticker, etc. 72,8xx miles.

The car runs and drives excellently. AOD shifts like new, steering is tight (no slop), great power, starts the first time every time. The paint does show some patina after 30 years, but shines up nicely and is great survivor level. There is one ding in the hood that happened during shipping, paintless dent repair should remove it.

Asking $9500. You simply won't find a more rare, nicer kept and documented '86 coupe for this money. Located in Austin, TX and I can help with shipping. Call or PM me, (512)983-6184

·
USAF retired
9,065 Posts
Very, very nice car, if I could sell this 94 Cobra I'd like to get something like that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is sold, but just wanted to say fantastically kept car! It seems so very hard to find a nice unmolested and stock Fox body these days! I truly hope the buyer maintains her as is!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts